Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Annual Progress Reports

    State law requires local jurisdictions to provide an annual progress report on their General Plan and Housing Element of the General Plan to the California Office of Planning and Research (OPR) and Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD), pursuant to Government Code sections 65400 and 65580 – 65589.8. 

    For more information about the General Plan, Housing Element, or our Annual Progress Reports, please contact the Planning Department at [email protected]