Due to mandates for social distancing related to the current pandemic and pursuant to Executive Order N-25-20, Planning Commission public hearings on land use matters will be conducted in-person at the place of hearing and by teleconference using zoom, as noted on the agenda. Public access to the meeting location will be limited to comply with the Executive Order. Public comments and remote participation will be available via teleconference using Zoom. See below for "Instructions to Request to Speak Remotely" to participate in hearings by teleconference.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REQUEST TO SPEAK REMOTELY:
If you wish to participate (speak or provide public testimony) remotely during the Planning Commission public hearings related to land use matters, please click here or use the following URL to complete the required form AT LEAST 24 HOURS prior to the meeting: planning.rctlma.org/Speak. Once you submit the form, you will receive an email confirmation of your request with the Zoom meeting number and password. Teleconference particiapants should:
1. NOT share meeting information with others. Everyone that wishes to participate remotely must submit a form for identification purposes.
2. SIGN IN to the meeting by calling in and/or using Zoom App at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting.
3. USE the telephone number provided on the form for identification purposes, if calling in. (Please disregard if using the Zoom App only)
4. Have a MICROPHONE and SPEAKERS, if using the Zoom App only. (Please disregard if calling in)
TO VIEW ONLY: Livestreaming is available. No registration is necessary for livestreaming. Please note: Speaking or providing public testimony remotely is not available when livestreaming (livestreaming is for viewing purposes only). Livestreaming is available via the following websites/links or TV channels:
- RivCo TV: https://rivcotv.org/
- Brodcasted on Channel 36 - Frontier Fios and Channel 99 - ATT Uverse