Due to mandates for social distancing related to the current pandemic and pursuant to Executive Order N-25-20, Planning Commission public hearings on land use matters will be conducted by teleconfernce for remote participation (using Zoom) AND at the location of the hearing for in-person attendance (limited access to meeting and social distancing enforced). See below for "Instructions to Request to Speak Remotely" to participate in hearings by teleconference.
To view Planning Commission public hearing only, livestreaming is available, in addition to telconference or live attendance; no registration is necessary for livestreaming. Please note, speaking or providing public testeimony remotely is not available when livestreaming (only viewing).
Livestreaming is available via the following websites/links or TV channels:
- Planning Department website: https://planning.rctlma.org/Public-Hearing/Planning-Commission/2020-PC-Meetings
- Clerk of the Board website: https://www.rivcocob.org/bos-video
- Vimeo Livestream website: https://livestream.com/rivcolive/planning
- Brodcasted on Channel 36 - Frontier Fios and Channel 99 - ATT Uverse
INSTRUCTIONS TO REQUEST TO SPEAK REMOTELY:
If you wish to participate (speak or provide public testimony) remotely during the Planning Commission public hearings related to land use matters, please click here or visit the following URL to complete the required form AT LEAST 24 HOURS prior to the meeting: planning.rctlma.org/Speak. Once you submit the form, you will receive confirmation of your request through email with the Zoom meeting number and password. Teleconference particiapants should:
1. NOT share meeting information with others. Everyone that wishes to participate remotely must submit a form for identification purposes.
2. SIGN IN to the meeting by calling in and/or using Zoom App at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting.
3. USE the telephone number provided on the form for identification purposes, if calling in. (Please disregard if using the Zoom App only)
4. Have a MICROPHONE and SPEAKERS, if using the Zoom App only. (Please disregard if calling in)